Nationally renowned attorney Kenneth Feinberg will be the keynote speaker at the Mass Tort Litigation Conference.
This conference is ideal for anyone who is already involved in mass crime proceedings and who wants to learn more. We are pleased that the keynote speaker Kenneth Feinberg is opening the day. “
– Lynnsey Perrin, President and CEO of Perrin Conferences
WAYNE, PENNSYLVANIA, UNITED STATES, June 15, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – Perrin Conferences will host a virtual mass crime and trial conference on June 24, 2021.
This year’s agenda includes topics such as mass crime architecture, administration and global settlements; Product liability, environmental and human trafficking processes; the role of the court in admitting scientific evidence; and best options for global resolution.
“This conference is ideal for anyone who is already involved in mass crime proceedings and wants to learn more. Keynote speaker Kenneth Feinberg will open the day and discuss the architecture and management of mass crime, ”said Lynnsey Perrin, President & CEO of Perrin Conferences.
The speakers at the conference include:
• Kenneth R. Feinberg, Esq., The law firms of Kenneth R. Feinberg, PC, Washington, DC
• Megan T. Arvola, Esq., The Gori Law Firm, Edwardsville, IL
• Catherine Boston, MPH, Senior Scientist, Roux Associates, Boston, MA
• Sheila L. Birnbaum, Esq., Dechert LLP, New York, NY
• Christine D. Calareso, Esq., CMBG3, San Francisco, CA
• Katherine E. Charonko, Esq., Bailey & Glasser LLP, Charleston, WV
• Margaret Donnell, co-founder of Stop Sterigenics and Citizens 4 Clean Air, Chicago, IL
• Gary M. Goldberg, Senior Vice President – Mass Torts, ARCHER, Houston, TX
• Deborah Greenspan, Esq., Blank Rome LLP, Washington, DC
• Jeremy V. Haynes, General Manager, Ankura, Washington, DC
• Bryce T. Hensley, Esq., Romanucci & Blandin LLC, Chicago, IL
• David Katzenstein, Esq., Eckert Seamans Cherin & Mellott, LLC, Newark, NJ
• Brian Kent, Esq., Laffey, Bucci & Kent, LLP, Philadelphia, PA
• James M. Kramer, Esq., Simmons Hanly Conroy LLC, New York, NY
• Joshua D. Lee, Esq., Riley Safer Holmes & Cancila LLP, Chicago, IL
• Summer D. Luther, Esq., Andrus Wagstaff, Denver, CO
• Stephen Novakidis, Esq., Foley & Mansfield, New York, NY
• Marc Scarcella, Director, Roux Associates, Arlington, Virginia
• Christopher A. Seeger, Esq., Seeger Weiss LLP, Ridgefield Park, NJ
• Melissa K. Sims, Esq., Milberg, New York, NY
• Honor. Daniel Stack (retired), Aequitas Alternative Dispute Resolution, Madison County, IL
The conference offers the qualified candidates the credits for further legal education (CLE). If you have any questions about accreditation, please contact Bethany Corio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on registration, please contact Lynnsey Perrin at email@example.com or visit the Perrin Conferences website at www.perrinconferences.com.
About Perrin Conferences
As the leading national provider of conferences for joint plaintiffs / defendants, Perrin Conferences offers comprehensive and specialized legal training both virtually and live in an atmosphere of learning, networking and exchange. Perrin Conferences brings together outstanding national talent in specialized areas of law and ensures that its conferences offer innovative content, networking opportunities and career development. Participants gain insights that cannot be found anywhere else. Follow the latest news from Perrin Conferences on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/perrin-conferences-llc or Twitter @PerrinConf. More information about the company and upcoming conferences can be found at www.perrinconferences.com.
email us here
You just read:
News provided by
June 15, 2021 at 6:13 pm GMT
EIN Presswire’s priority is source transparency. We don’t allow opaque clients, and our editors try to carefully weed out false and misleading content. If, as a user, you see something that we have overlooked, please make us aware of it. Your help is welcome. ONE Presswire, Everyone’s Internet News Presswire ™, seeks to define some of the boundaries that are appropriate in the world today. Please see our editorial guidelines for more information.
Submit your press release