NEW YORK, July 23, 2021 / PRNewswire / – According to the New York Times, the number of credit report complaints has doubled over the past year. These complaints fuel the rapid growth of a law firm as it helps consumers resolve credit report problems, resolve identity theft cases, and troubleshoot background checks.
This month, Consumer Attorneys made significant investments in human capital by adding five strategic new hires to its legal team. In addition, Daniel Cohen becomes managing partner of the law firm.
The firm includes:
- Blair Casebere, a first year attorney and Emory University Graduated from Law School
- McKenzie Czabaj, a first year attorney and Sandra Day O’Connor College of the law University of Arizona graduate
- Levi Eidelman, a sophomore and Benjamin N. Cardozo School of the law Yeshiva University graduate
- Erica Lerner, a first year attorney and Benjamin N. Cardozo School of the law Yeshiva University graduate
- Evan Shalat, a first year attorney and Benjamin N. Cardozo School of the law Yeshiva University graduate
Other notable members of the team are:
- Schlomit Buchinsky, a sophomore and Benjamin N. Cardozo School of the law Yeshiva University graduate
- Joe Kramer, Ninth year lawyer and Chicago-Kent College of Law at Illinois Institute of Technology graduate
- Josef Steinmetz, a sixth year lawyer and Sandra Day O’Connor College of the law University of Arizona graduate
“It is important for consumers to have a team of attorneys by their side who will work on their behalf to ensure that their credit reporting and background checking problems are resolved,” said Cohen. “Our goal is to give consumers their lives back after identity theft and enjoy the financial and health benefits of fair and accurate credit reporting and background checks.”
With their combined experience, the team of consumer advocates has helped more than 10,000 consumers, more than $ 100 million.
Via consumer advocates
Consumer Attorneys is a dedicated team of lawyers protecting consumer rights nationwide. The law firm helps consumers fight credit bureaus, background check companies, and debt collection agencies. Their services include protection against identity theft, credit reporting errors, and background check errors. Learn more at www.consumerattorneys.com.
News Contact: Clarissa Schearer, 888-773-4768,
Axia public relations for consumer advocates
SOURCE consumer advocates